.

Sunday 29 December 2013

Another year - Farewell 2013!


Well, it's been quite a while since my last post as crazy-wedding season has hit once again and my brain space has been a bit full to write a post!

I want to take a moment to thank each one of you who are currently reading this post and have read/followed my blog posts and business ventures throughout this past year. Your constant support, words of encouragement, Facebook "likes" and positive feedback mean so much to me. I love getting to create pretty things and share them with you all, in the hope that I can brighten your day or inspire you to get your own creative juices flowing!

Some of my business highlights from this year have been getting to work with Brides of Adelaide magazine once again, creating my "Treasured Sweetheart" bridal lace collection and the photoshoot I organised for it.
Here are some of my favourite images from the collection & BOA magazine:wedding jewellery and bridal hair jewelry

Brides of Adelaide Magazine

The year 2013 has been a great year, and I have loved getting to be creative and continue doing my job that doesn't feel like "work". I have met so many interesting people along the way this year- lovely clients with interesting life stories from medical, education, legal, hospitality, and retail backgrounds. Not only have I enjoyed getting to make them over with hair/makeup, I've also loved hearing them tell stories about their own lives. I always feel very privileged and humbled when my clients share their stories with me- my life feels richer knowing that I have met so many different people from different backgrounds and walks of life. So thank you to all of my beautiful clients from 2013 who have shared their lives with me.

tangerine lipstick, orange lipstick, mac morange lipstick

Makeup for Red Hair

Golden Glowing Skin, Formal Makeup

Smokey Eyes, wedding makeup ideas

Audrey Hepburn Lookalike, Red lipstick, Retro Makeup Look

Wedding Hair and Makeup - bronzed eyeshadow

Eye Makeup for Blue Eyes

Beautiful Wedding Hair Styles

Beautiful Wedding Hair UpStyles

Beautiful Wedding Hair Styles with Braids

Sleek Rope Hair UpstyleClassic side part, wavy hair down

Big Editorial Fashion Hair style

Braided hair style

I LOVE when clients send me photos of themselves wearing Perle creations. If you've ever bought something from my Online Jewellery shop, don't forget to send me a pic of your gorgeous self wearing the accessories!! Here are just a couple of photos of real-life clients wearing jewellery from Perle :)  

Wedding Hair Comb JewelleryWedding Hair Comb Jewellery
Wedding Hair Comb, pearl wedding earrings

Wedding Hair Comb - vintage lace hair jewelry


I hope you have all had great experiences throughout the year 2013. 
If you have any BLOG SUGGESTIONS for posts that I could write in 2014, please leave a comment below! I'd love to write more blogs with content that you love to read about. So if you have a makeup question, a style topic, or anything else that you think I could turn into an interesting blog piece, please let me know!

Here's to looking ahead for new opportunities to be creative and experience joy-filled living.

Much love xx
©2014 Perle Jewellery & Makeup


© This content is exclusively written by Katie Dawson from Perle Jewellery & Makeup. Information or photos from this blog must not be copied or used without prior permission or consent.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Please leave a friendly comment :)