.

Monday 30 January 2012

Glamour Photoshoot featuring Perle Jewellery

A few months back, I did a very special Perle Jewellery & Makeup photoshoot with some wonderful friends of mine. 
It was a chance for me to showcase all aspects of what I do. On the day, I enjoyed wearing many hats: Director, Wardrobe Stylist, Jewellery Designer, Hair Stylist, Makeup Artist, Photographer, & Caterer.
It was such a fun girlie day with some amazing photos for proof! A huge thank you to my beautiful model friends, Michaela & Emily who were amazingly stunning and happy to pose in a variety of random ways!  And a massive thank you to gorgeous Heidi, who was such wonderful support & help on the day with wardrobe and style assistance!  

All jewellery & hair accessories are designed and created by Perle.

Enjoy these goodies....



































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Please leave a friendly comment :)